Main menu

Installing Drupal 7 on IIS + SQLExpress results in error

Published by dnovikov on Mon, 10/10/2011 - 14:41

I've spent 3 or 4 days trying to fix the error (usually 500 HTTP or Drupal PDO exception "An error occurred substituting the named parameters"). I've tried a number of configurations, any PHP settings, different permissions and so on. I discovered only two ways which really fixed the problem:

1. Disable transactions in settings.php (set 'transactions' => FALSE in your DB settings).

2. Apply a patch to sqlsrv (http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqldriverforphp/thread/..., http://drupal.org/node/1300312).

Add new comment

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.